Apple Business UK
10 マイル / USD 10イギリス
Apple for Business:
iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch and Mac are the most intuitive, engaging and powerful tools for business. With innovative hardware, software and services that deliver an amazing user experience, Apple empowers today’s modern workforce to do something truly great.
With iPhone, iPad and a powerful selection of Mac notebooks and desktops, you have everything you need to reinvent the way you run your business. And now with Apple Watch, you have even more ways to stay productive.
Apple’s Business Team can create personalised product solutions, backed by world-class support. You’ll discover flexible ways to buy, including lease programmes and financing offers. And they will help you get the most from your Apple products, train your staff and find technical expertise.
When you’re shopping for your business, there’s no better partner than the Apple Business store.
- Business financing options are available. Apple’s business team can help you find financing and leasing options to fit your budget.
- Free next-day delivery on in-stock orders over £40. Order by 5pm.
- Free workshops and events. Sign up for free Apple Store Business workshops and events to learn the basics or take your skills to the next level.
Even more ways to transform your business with Apple products:
- iPhone: With powerful features, built-in security and endless apps ready for work, iPhone is the essential tool for every modern business. It also works with Apple Watch, Apple’s most personal device yet.
- iPad: In a variety of sizes with apps fit for every task, iPad is the ultimate productivity tool for transforming your business workflow.
- Mac: From powerful notebooks to innovative desktops, the new Mac lineup empowers employees to do their best work ever.
Get expert help when you need it most.
- AppleCare Professional Support. You can find expertise for individuals, help desks and IT departments that scales as your business grows. And extend the hardware coverage and support for your Apple products.
- Apple Consultants Network. The Apple Consultants Network is a community of independent companies offering a range of IT services.
- Get in-store support with JointVenture. With Joint Venture, Apple can help you get set up in store, transfer your data and install your new software. You can schedule Apple Store training sessions to help employees brush up on the basics or learn new skills. And you’ll get access to Genius Bar reservations and tech support through your dedicated online portal.
Stated reward is for purchasing: Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Apple Watch, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iMac with Retina 5k display, Mac mini, iPad Pro, iPad Pro 9.7 inch, Apple Pencil, New MacBook, new MacBook Pro, New Mac Pro, Retina 4K 21.5 inch iMac, Retina 5K 27 inch iMac, iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina, iMac, new iMac, iPad Air 2, iPad with Retina display, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 4s, Mac mini, Mac Pro, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Touch, Beats, Apple AirPods, Accessories, Software, Apple TV (old model) and the new Apple TV.
Unless you are notified otherwise, no rewards are given on new products when launched (including the Apple Watch Series 5, new 7th Generation iPad, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max), any items that are not mentioned above within the stated reward, reserve and collect purchases or pre-orders, One-to-one membership, Shipping and VAT charges, Bose products, iTunes gift cards, Apple gift cards purchases and gift wrap.
Rewards will only be available for up to 2 iPhones and 5 of all other products per order within a 30 days period. Apple reserves the final right to refuse rewards should they suspect a transaction being trader’s activity. This applies to all products sold on Apple.
Your reward is given by us, not by Apple.
Rewards calculated excluding VAT and delivery costs.
No reward will be given on purchases made through the 'University, or other Higher Education establishment'.
Purchase date shown in transaction history is the shipment date instead of order date.